Integrating areas

Resultado de imagen para the jungle book original
When I had to teach “Animals and their homes” I thought of “The Jungle book” as a great setting.  I would teach lexical contents, such as  modal verb “can” , common verbs and new vocabulary to give information, adapting the story to their level, using realia, flashcards, posters, audios, and  projecting the movie.
I could take advantage of it working on E.S.I, bringing some situations to the classroom   and asking questions such as: How do you think  the children reacted when they met  Mowgli?  Can you imagine their relationship? Did they accept him? Do we accept and respect our differences? ,  etc.
Nice experience.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malvinas, the never-ending war

Providing quality feedback